St Peter's Church Aldwinkle

Parts of the Church of St Peter date back to the 12th Century.

In 1903 the former ring of three bells (the tenor dated 1585, and the second by Thomas Eayre of Kettering, 1724) were recast and a new treble and tenor added by Taylor and Co. of Loughborough.

Bells

5

Tenor

Practice

Contact

Grid Reference

Map

12-2-15 G

Arthur Dicks
1 Church Lane
Stoke Doyle
PE8 5TJ
01832 272402

TL006818